BUMPER STICKERS - LABOR LIED

LABOR LIED AND LIES AGAIN
Julia Gillard promised: "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead

Kevin Rudd promised: There will no carbon tax under a Labor government.

They broke the promise once and they broke it again a second time under Shorten.
Please buy our Labor lied bumper stickers.






Quantity (price inc postage)




Thursday, October 11, 2018

SHORTEN - NO WAY!

Have you noticed? Shorten is sitting smug thinking he will be the next PM.
No really!

Check out his arrogance. Well I suppose you would be too knowing you had the unions sitting on a multi million dollar war chest ready to campaign for you across all media. Mind you that's not all. He knows Getup is building its reserves to help him by targeting conservative MP held seats like that of Peter Dutton. Check out google to get an idea of this campaign.
Yeah Shorten thinks he has it in the bag.

WELL that depends.
How serious are you all to get the government that we deserve and need at this point in time?
We don't deserve or need a union led government. That's for sure. Remember last time?
We don't deserve or need a government supporting every brain dead Getup cause!

So what do we do?

WE FIGHT!

Getup has been collecting donations to put manpower on the ground especially in Peter Dutton's seat. They did the same in Tony Abbott's seat to try and unseat him. They will do it again.

SO HELP ME protect our conservative voices.
I already do what I can behind the scenes. I lobby MPs, target ...I mean contact journalist who print the Labor line without question. My favourite at the moment is PVO. 

I need to organise more man power. I don't have the finances.
Help me help all of us.
Every bit counts.
The target is $8000.
An election is coming up. We CONSERVATIVES will be hit from all sides.
WE NEED TO DEFEND OURSELVES AND THOSE THAT GIVE US A VOICE.

You will note a DONATE BUTTON on the right hand side of this blog. Please offer what you can. As I said before every bit counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment