BUMPER STICKERS - LABOR LIED

LABOR LIED AND LIES AGAIN
Julia Gillard promised: "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead

Kevin Rudd promised: There will no carbon tax under a Labor government.

They broke the promise once and they broke it again a second time under Shorten.
Please buy our Labor lied bumper stickers.






Quantity (price inc postage)




Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Election WON - Governing NOW

On September 7 - 2013 the election was won by the coalition led by Tony Abbott. The Liberal National government will now get on with the job of cleaning up Labor's mess. I would like to thank all those who participated in our campaigns and who contributed in social media to get the message across. I don't speak on behalf of the government as I am not affiliated with it in any way. I am a concerned citizen just as you are and together we proved that people power generated from a genuine desire to improve our country won out.

No comments:

Post a Comment